8.14.2009

Barcelona - U2



So I've recently returned from a business trip to Barcelona. My co-worker and I were out pitching/testing a piece of technology (which I will explain in a later posting) to U2 for their upcoming 360˚ tour. What a killer opportunity. After spending a few days with the production crew I was truly inspired by how on point everything was for a production of this scale.. ( i.e. 47 semi-trucks full of gear and a production crew made up of around a couple hundred people). To our surprise we did not realize that they were going to do a full run through of their entire show. 2 1/2 hour private U2 show with 15 people, whatta way to wrap up the week in Barcelona. Here are a few highlight pix; the rest can be found on my flickr page. I will have a separate post for other good schtuff from my spain trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment